Tuesday, October 20, 2015

< br />




I found a salsa that I really wanted to share with you guys. This mango salsa is perfect straight out of the jar or baked with Chicken or Pork. I love that this has so many tropical flavors and  that it works wonderfully with so many different things. 

I love that this salsa is something that I can chill in the fridge and then serve for gatherings or parties. It has natural ingredients and they are just genuinely yummy. You can find this Salsa for sale on Amazon.com and I will include a link to the product so that you can order it and try it for yourself. If you are looking for a new addition for the holidays this would also be great served with a cream cheese spread over toasted baguette. 

If you do order from them make sure that you tell them that you heard about their product here on my blog and let them know that Tizzy sent you.
I will be away for a couple days testing out some new products for the holidays but look for a few announcements and a HUGE holiday contest here very soon. You may be able to get ahead on some of that Christmas shopping. 






Salsa Mango 

No comments:

Post a Comment