Thursday, October 29, 2015





One of my favorite things to do when I am seriously stressed is to sit down and color. I know you are probably thinking really here we have a thirty something day blogger night student coloring. YASSSS do not knock it till you have tried it! I was given the chance to review an adult version of a childhood past time and no its NOT x rated. This is a beautifully put together book with several different birds and different abstract pieces. I have had lots of different coloring books over the years but this by far is one of the best I have found. 
I will list some information from their Amazon.com listing and give you the link where you can buy it. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have and hey make sure you tell them that Tizzy sent you:O)

 A collection of more than 30 birds from all over the world brings nature into your home and imagination, and nourishes your soul with beautiful and magical creatures.
An additional interesting fact about each bird will allow you to expand your knowledge of birds while relaxing and enjoying coloring pictures.
You may know the bird or you may not. In any case you can use your own colors and coloring techniques and create beautiful expression of your imagination.
If you would like to share your colors with other people, you are welcomed to to mail your colored picture to tbcarmi@gmail.com and it will be presented on the author's website with your name and anything that you would like to add.
Visit website: www.thekidsbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment