Wednesday, October 7, 2015





I have been looking into products that are better for my health since I am dealing with some illness. I have been trying to get healthier supplements and nutrition in to my diet. I am human and can never seem to find the right way to eat the things I should or get the right vitamins or even have energy to get up and go. I come across a product called Power+ and it really has changed the way I eat and how active I am. This is a powder supplement that you can either add to a smoothie or make by itself. The powder actually tastes pretty great and really does help. I will give you some information from their Amazon.com listing and if you order make sure that you tell them that Tizzy sent you.
  • Powers up your game by increasing power and stamina
  • Helps support energy metabolism and increased anaerobic threshold
  • Restores depleted magnesium levels and enhances protein synthesis
  • Can be combined with PurAthlete Endurance before or during workouts for elevated performance
NSF approved-no banned substances, gluten or diuretics
 
Whatever your sport, you want to be the best at it. Proper training and preparation are essential, and being your best means being ready for anything that comes your way.
PurAthlete products are uniquely formulated to meet the continuous training demands of the athlete. We use a patented combination of minerals for rapid absorption, balanced hydration, and increased energy.
With PurAthlete, you not only train more efficiently, you recover faster. All of our products are banned substance-free, ensuring you are in complete compliance with requirements and regulations.
PurAthlete:
• Rapidly replenishes electrolytes
• Enhances and sustains nutrition
• Increases energy levels
• Improves mental acuity
• Promotes continuous recovery
• Free of toxic chemicals
• Banned-substances free
No One Has Time For A Long Recovery Time. Get Your PurAthlete Endurance Today To Enhance Performance And Recover Quicker!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment