Tuesday, August 11, 2015

goPURE Peppermint Oil

I have been buying essential oils for a long time and finally found a product that I am absolutely in love with. The product is Peppermint oil by goPure. 
   I use this oil in everything from making my own bath and body products, to pedicures and air freshener. This product is sold both on their website and on Amazon.com 
  If you have been searching for a strong peppermint oil that is a quality product made of quality ingredients you do not have to look any further then goPURE. You can also add a few drops of this to your essential oil diffuser for a home wide scent that is not too overpowering. I will be ordering more from this company as soon as this is gone.


 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T11B5Y4?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment