Thursday, August 27, 2015

I have been thinking to myself that I need to get a few things started in order to prepare for Christmas holidays. I have a ten year old that automatically asks for some of the most expensive stuff out there. I will be doing some reviews on some of the hottest gifts for Christmas in the coming months and am interested in what you would like to see reviewed. I will also be holding a gift card contest for a few lucky viewers which will be for either Amazon.com or a store of their choice. I will be updating the rules to this contest in the near future and would like some input as to what you would like to earn from helping with this. If you a daily reader of the blog drop me an email at Tizzysfashion@gmail.com and let me know the products that you would like to see and what gift card you would want. If you helpful in this process there will be a surprise in store for you:) Make sure to share this with your friends and have them tell me who sent them. I look forward to the coming holidays and hope to be helpful in your search for wonderful gifts for your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment