Monday, August 31, 2015

Big Size Insulated Cooler Bag

I had been looking for a new cooler bag when I came across the opportunity to do a review on one. The cool thing is I love this bag and really wanted to share it with you. 
 When you take this bag out of the package you think to yourself hmmm is this really going to be any good. Well yes it truly is. You can fit an entire lunch a bunch of sodas or bottled waters and a few ice packs in it and you are ready to go. 
 You have to be aware that this is an insulated bag that keeps things cool not a cooler that you can dump massive amounts of ice into and expect it the melted ice to stay in there. This bag serves its purpose very well and you will love it I promise. 
You can find this back for sale on Amazon.com and I will provide a link below the picture so that you can scoot on over and get yourself one. I hope you enjoy this bag as much as I have :)  This is a LARGE Bag and is 13"(W) x 13"(H) x 8"(D) 

  • #Sacko

No comments:

Post a Comment