Friday, September 4, 2015

I rarely find something as far as a product that just makes me feel good for having it. That being said I would like to share with you a #bamboocuttingboard. This cutting board is made from natural bamboo that is responsibly sourced and is renewable. This product is very thoughtfully made and it is awesome that it is not damaging to our environment. The benefits of using bamboo far outweigh any negatives and this is just a beautiful piece to have in your kitchen. 
 I prefer to use this board for vegetables and for cheeses because this looks wonderful and could also be used as a serving platter for veggies, cheeses, finger sandwiches, etc. I love that this is a beautiful color and seems to add a little class and pizzazz to my kitchen. These would make a wonderful gift for the holidays for anyone on your shopping list. You can find this for sale on Amazon.com and I will include a link to the product below. I love that this has the cut edge in it that will catch any drippings if you chose to use it for meat. It is also very easy to clean and you can simply dry it off and put it away after using it and know that it will not rot or crack and that is kind of a big deal. I am very pleased with this item and recommend that you get on over to Amazon and order one of these for yourself or your friends and family. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W0LAL4W?ref_=cm_rdp_product 

No comments:

Post a Comment