Friday, September 4, 2015

Maison Luxuries Candles

I have come across another product that I really want to share with you because it really is beautiful. This Maison Luxuries Candle is battery operated and includes a remote control so that you can turn it off and on. This candle is the perfect solution to lightly dangerous candles near flowers or centerpieces. The quality of these are amazing! The actual outside of the candle is really made from wax. This comes in a protective plastic sleeve that I prefer to leavce on so as to not scratch the candle. This is perfect for having around children because their is no fire hazard. This makes an amazing centerpiece candle that can be used all year round since their is no heat that comes from it. I was not sure what to think when Maison Luxuries came to me and offered me this candle free for a review. I was pleasantly surprised that this really is beautiful and I love having it in my home. This candle really compliments my style and I really love the way it looks and operates. If you are looking for something like this you can find it on Amazon and I will provide you with the link below. Have a great day everyone see you in a little while with some prizes and promos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment