Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I seem to find that sitting down for a short period painting on canvas really helps with alot of issues that I have been having with my health. That being said there are a number of companies out there that provide art supplies. My favorite company is USArtSupply. I recently was given the opportunity to try one of their products which was a canvas variety pack. Their products are made of quality materials and are very thoughtfully made. You can find them on Amazon.com and I will provide you with the link for their listings below. I just wanted to share their product with you because if you are an artist these are affordable, easy to use, and are made of top quality!! I will give you a little information straight from their listing and if you give them a try make sure to tell them that Tizzy sent you. 

Wrapped Edges
Great for all types of media
Acid-Free
Panel Assortment Includes: 6-3"x5", 6-4"x6", 6-5"x7", 6-8"x10" 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOVGLAO?ref_=cm_rdp_product
These are also perfect for children and if you look at my posting below this you will see the art easel that makes painting on these a breeze. They are both by the same company and they are really great products. I am so happy that I was given the chance to review them. Happy Painting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment