Sunday, September 6, 2015

#LuxeBeautyEssentialsMicrofiberHairTowel

I never really stopped to think of a better way to dry my hair with a towel until I found this product. I want to tell you today about this microfiber towel that you use for drying your hair. I noticed that after I washed my hair and wrapped it in this towel it dried super fast. Not only did it dry fast but it was also softer and shinier and it seemed to have more life to it. I know that it is hard to believe that a towel could do these things but it really worked. I was immediately impressed with it and have been using it every time I wash my hair for the simple fact that it works. I love that this is easy to clean just trow it in the washer and pop it in the dryer and let it dry. I would not suggest using laundry softener on it because it makes it more difficult to dry. You can find this towel on amazon.com and it is really fair priced. If you are looking for something that cuts down on drying time for your hair you really need this towel!!  You can find a link to purchase above and if you do purchase make sure that you tell them that Tizzy sent you:)
 
  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
  • Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
  • Deluxe Size 19 x 39 inches is large enough for long thick hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment