Friday, September 11, 2015

Table Top Easel

There is something about sitting at home by a kitchen table with this table top easel painting on a beautiful canvas that reminds me of fall. I have had the chance to receive this product in exchange for my review and can say that I am really happy with what I have here. You simply set this up on a table and put your canvas on and start painting. This easel is not really heavy but it is sturdy enough to hold on to your piece without moving around. The rubber feet that are attached to it prevent it from moving around while you are trying to paint and it simply folds up when you are done using it and can be stored in the smallest of places. You can find this product on Amazon.com along with many other wonderful products from #usartsupply I can tell you that if you give them a shot you will not be disappointed with what you get!!
  • Made of High Quality Lightweight Aluminum Metal
  • Folds to Only 19" for Storage into Small Spaces and for Transporting
  • Features Additional Top Arm for Added Canvas Support
  • Tri-Pod Back Leg Allows for Display Angle Adjustment and Controls Slippage
  • Accommodates Canvas Art up to 22" & Canvas Boards to 24"
You can find this at the link that I will provide below and make sure when you order that you tell them that Tizzy sent you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment