Wednesday, September 23, 2015

 
 
  • Remove grit WITHOUT stripping away the flavor accumulated by your favorite cast iron.
  • AVIOD toxic residue left on your pans and pots by soaps and cleansers as the chainmail scrubber doesn't need them to get your cookware clean.
  • Dishwasher Safe Finest Quality Stainless Steel, it is hygienic and perfectly safe for you.
  • CLEAN any cast iron, pyrex, stainless steel, or glass cookware effortlessly and without leaving scratch marks.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 90 days FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE no question ask.
I don't know where this product has been all my life. I love love love this product as it cleans my cast iron pans with ease.  I am one of those crazy ladies that if you put soap in my cast iron I am going to go nuts!! This solves that problem simply explain to whoever is doing the dishes to use this product and you can sit down and drink a soda and relax without worrying. You can find this product for sale on Amazon.com and I will provide you with a link to the product at the end of this post. If you do order from them make sure that you let them know that Tizzy sent you!! 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010V342PO?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment