Friday, September 4, 2015

24 K Gold Serum


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OXGBST4?ref_=cm_rdp_product 
This 24K Gold serum is seriously luxury in a bottle. When you first get this you automatically think to yourself hmmm will I will I have little gold flecks all over my skin? The answer is NO but you will have put one of the most amazing serums on your skin that you can find. This seriously helps will all the problem areas on your skin and really makes you feel like you have done something wonderful for yourself. 
 From Nature
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.
You can find this on Amazon.com and I will post a link to it below. If you are looking for something that really works try this!! I was fortunate enough to be given a free bottle of this to try and can say I have already order two bottles for one for my mom and another for a friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment