Wednesday, September 16, 2015

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011Q2VS92?ref_=cm_rdp_product




Hey there just wanted to drop a line while I sit here and get some things done today. I wanted to tell you all about this wonderful green tea that I ahve had the chance to test. When I first saw this tea I was not sure what to think of it because it looked like rolled up little leaves that woulsd not taste too good. I was shocked when I got this to my house and let it steep. Not only is the taste from this tea out of this world the aroma is wonderful also. The benefits of green tea on your body are so wonderful and I can tell you that with this product you are getting top quality and fine ingredients. I will give you a little information from their listing and a link to the product below. If you do decide to order make sure that you tell them that Tizzy sent you. 

✓HIGH CAFFEINE FOR ENDURANCE-High caffeine gunpowder tea is an amazingly healthy punch of caffeine, increasing endurance and drive during hard days, or workout, first choice among athletes
✓MINIMAL PROCESSING AND TIGHTLY PRESSED FOR NUTRITION RENTENTION-Gunpowder tea is minimally processed, in fact, it is simply just rolled up, and exhibits much higher levels of healthy properties, compared to other loose leaf teas
✓ULTRA PRESSED AND HIGHLY CONCENTRATED-Gunpowder tea is made from full leaf tea, wound so tightly it can be the size of a pinhead, making for ultra concentration, a little goes a long way, get up to 2 times the normal cups per pound
✓LONGEST LASTING LOOSE LEAF TEA-Due to its rolled up and pressed nature, gunpowder tea exhibits freshness much longer than a standard loose leaf tea
✓ANTIOXIDANTS, HIGH CAFFEINE, AMAZING TASTE-This tea gives you a 1,2,3 punch of energy, naturally healthy characteristics, impeccable taste.

 I hope you take the chance get yourself a bag and sit back and enjoy it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment